May. 14, 2018
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Central PA Food Bank
The Agency Services Department of the Central Pennsylvania Food Bank offers a monthly agency orientation to acquaint agency and potential agency representatives with Food Bank services, policies, procedures and regulations associated with partner agency membership.
This session introduces agency representatives to Food Bank services, policies, procedures and IRS regulations associated with the distribution of donated food.
Orientation attendance is mandatory for all new members and new staff and/or volunteers associated with current members who are authorized to access Food Bank inventory and/or services on behalf of their agency.
- Introduction to the Central Pennsylvania Food Bank and Feeding America...The Nation's Food Bank Network
- Membership regulations and record keeping
- Review of the Member Agency Handbook
- Review of the inventory list and ordering procedures
- Workshop and training opportunities
- Warehouse tour (closed toe shoes required in warehouse)
Class size is limited and advance registration is required. Please register by clicking on the green registration button located at the top of the page. Select your desired location: Harrisburg or Williamsport when registering. If your agency is in our northern territory, register for our Williamsport location.
For additional questions or concerns, please contact Nellie Stinson at 717.724.3198